Take advantage of MailStore’s exclusive “15-for-the-price-of-12” anniversary Promotion and become part of the success story.
Exclusively for the 15th anniversary of the email archiving specialist MailStore, you will receive 3 months’ free support in addition to the selected term of your Update & Support Service when you purchase a new MailStore Server license.
Become one of over 80,000 MailStore customers across the globe. Reap the benefits already enjoyed by thousands of MailStore customers and pen your own success story.
15-for-the-price-of-12 Promotion – Terms & Conditions
- Orders must be placed using the promotion code “15 years MailStore”.
- This promotion is valid only when purchasing new MailStore Server licenses with 1, 2 or 3 years of Update & Support Service.
- All eligible orders under this promotion will qualify for 3 extra months of update and support service, i.e.,
- 15 months for the price of 12 months for a 1-year license, 27 months for the price of 24 months with a 2-year license, and 39 months for the price of 36 months with a 3-year license.
- This promotion is valid from 15 October 2021 to 15 November 2021.
- Only registered MailStore channel partners are eligible to participate in this promotion.
- These terms and conditions form a binding legal contract between MailStore Channel Partners and MailStore Software GmbH. By entering the discount code, you agree to be legally bound by the T&Cs.
- MailStore reserves the right to amend, modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate this promotion at any time with immediate effect, and to provide notice of such change via the same or similar means as were used to announce the promotion.
- This offer cannot be sold, transferred, or combined with any other offer or promotion, and is rendered void if altered or reproduced; it has no cash value.
- Each party is liable to the other party in accordance with the applicable statutory provisions in the case of wilful intent, deception and gross negligence, personal injury, or claims asserted under the German Product Liability Act.
- The liability of each party in the case of negligence or breach of a material contractual duty (core duty – “Kardinalpflicht”) is limited to the amount of the foreseeable damage typical under the agreement. A core duty within the meaning of this provision includes the main contractual performance obligations and obligations the fulfillment of which is essential for the due and proper implementation of the contract.