The next thing in next-gen: Ultimate enterprise firewall performance, security, and control with ΧG Firewall with Security Heartbeat. With Fastpath packet optimization technology with up to 140Gbps throughput, revolutionary Security Heartbeat for improved Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) and response, patented Layer-8 user identity control and visibility, unified App, Web, QoS, and IPS Policy simplifies management, app risk factor and user threat quotient monitors risk levels and more!
New Features of Sophos XG Firewall:
Built on the foundation of Sophos’ market-leading UTM and next generation firewalls, the Sophos XG Firewall includes proven technology from Sophos and Cyberoam, and delivers the following new features:
- Network Security Control Center. Innovative interface that delivers instant network and threat intelligence so users can take action fast.
- Unified Policy Model. Simplified policy management with pre-configured templates for business apps to dramatically streamline configuration.
- User and App Risk Analysis. App Risk Score features help identify high-risk users and applications and highlight potential security hotspots.
- User Threat Quotient. Manage user-centric policies based on an individual’s known behavior as well as the health status of the computer or mobile device they are using.
- Sophos Firewall Manager. Full-featured centralized management of multiple firewalls that’s free for Sophos partners and managed service providers.
- Centralized cloud management. Sophos partners and MSPs can manage multiple Sophos XG Firewall installations from the cloud, using the new Sophos Cloud Firewall Manager.
- Security Heartbeat. This unique capability, an industry first, meaningfully links the firewall and endpoint together, enabling them to share intelligence and enhance protection against advanced threats.
- Series of appliances. A comprehensive range of appliances with options for every customer, including the new entry-level XG 85(w) and high-end XG 750 models.
- Hardware flexibility. The Sophos XG Firewall operating system will also run on existing Sophos SG appliances and Cyberoam NG appliances.
- Deployment flexibility. Customers can choose to deploy as hardware, software or virtual appliances, and every feature is available on every form factor.
Available models range from a desktop appliance with integrated Wi-Fi to rack-mount appliances for the data center. Pricing is available from authorized Sophos partners worldwide.