Executive Summit in Berlin with the title “Being more than cheap access to Skype, Google and Facebook”.
The summit takes place in Berlin, May 25th-27th and focuses on bringing together influential telecoms leaders to share and exchange innovative strategies for the future success of the telecoms sector, including:
- Robert Mane: Chief Executive Officer, Cablegroup
- Paul Wade: Chief Executive Officer, SmarterMobile
- Georges-Pierre Selmer: Multimedia and Content Services Manager, NRJ Mobile
- Jos de Kruijf: Owner dK Consult and Executive Advisor to Miyowa
- Dr Ulrich Hammerschmidt: Vice President Innovation Projects, Deutsche Telekom, International Carrier Sales & Solutions
- E. Brent Kelly: Senior Analyst and Partner, Wainhouse Research
Building on the acclaimed success of last year’s summit, the event invites senior executives from the industry to talk about how brand, superior quality and mobile apps in the cloud will help operators avoid marginalization by the over-the-top providers.
For more information click here